Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
You are welcome to recruitmentdesk.com. on this website we will help you to lunch your career dream by exposing you to job vacancies from top recruitment jobs in Nigeria.
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Nigerian Army application form for 2020/202 such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date etc. The Nigerian Army application form 2020 is available online on their official website www.naportal.com.ng visit for more information.
Other recommended recruitment links.
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Form
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
- EFCC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
- NCS Recruitment 2020/2021 Form
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
- Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
- NITDA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
- NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
- NTA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
The Nigerian Army wish to invite application from suitable qualified candidates for enrollment into the Nigerian Army workforce for 2020/2021
How to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment 2020/2021
To apply for Nigerian Army 2020/2021 kindly visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and submit all the necessary credentials.
(1) Log on to WWW.NIGERIANARMYMS.NG to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select DSSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(c)Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d)Certificate of state of origin.
(e)Birth certificate or age declaration.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Requirements
Before you think of applying for Nigerian Army, you have to take note the following application requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 23 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 25 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.72metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Nigerian Army to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on Nigerian Army recruitment, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below