ADSU Post UTME Form: Adamawa State University Mubi, ADSU Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening application form is now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
This article will show you how to apply successfully and the cost of the form. read it to the end.
Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale.
Table of Contents
Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
UTME candidates who possess five ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 160 and above points in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and DE candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi but are now willing, are advised to log onto JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University, Mubi.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form
- The Screening exercise will commence from Monday 7th September, 2020.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password.(As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
- 2020 Admission: JAMB cut off-mark for university 2020/2021 admission
- FUTO official Cut off Mark 2020/2021 | Federal University of Technology Akure Cut off Mark
- FUAM Cut off point 2020/2021 | Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Cut off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- NWU (YMSUK) Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
- Unilag post utme result 2020/2021| how to check unilag post utme screening result
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
If you want more updates on this post, Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale. then drop your email address and comment in the comment section below.