As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Citibank Recruitment for Cash and Tradeapplication form for 2020/2021 and other related important information such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date, etc.
Citibank Recruitment for Cash and Trade Processing Representative 5 : Citibank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Cash and Trade Processing Representative 5. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess High School diploma or its equivalent with 2-4 years work experience.
Citibank Recruitment for Cash and Trade Processing Representative 5
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
- IKEDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | How to Apply
- Shell Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2019
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020 & How to Apply
- Download EFCC Past Questions and Answers PDF for Screening exercise and aptitude test .
RELATED: Aureole Consulting Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 www.aureole.ng
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash and Trade Processing Representative 5
Job ID: 19118112
Job Function: Operations – Transaction Services Employee
Grade: All Job Level – All Job Functions All Job Level – All Job Functions – NG
Time Type: Full time
- The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 5 is an entry level role responsible for processing basic to relatively complex transfers in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to perform moderately complex cash & trade operation tasks, by providing processing assistance for assigned projects.
- Perform cash management operations, such as cash handling, check processing, return items and lock-box operations
- Provide processing assistance for firm payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows and wholesale card activity
- Aid with processing firm payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows and wholesale card activity
- Serve as a subject matter expert for User Acceptance Training (UAT) and training initiatives; train new team members and lower level personnel
- Participate in compliance related activities to minimize losses
- Assist with cash & trade operational project needs
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated basic experience in cash management processing and transaction services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and data entry skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Citibank Recruitment for Cash and Trade Processing Representative 5
Interested and qualified candidates should
- The above job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity here