DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is Out | See Screening Date
DELSU Post UTME Form 2020..Delta State University Post UTME Screening form is out for the 2020/2021 academic session. See more details below.
Table of Contents
This post will bring you more news about delta State University post UTME form the starting and closing date and other related information that will help guide on to register.
This is to inform all applicant who had chosen Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) in their 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Post UTME Registration form is out for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Searches related to DELSU Post UTME
- delsu post utme 2020/2021
- delsu post utme past questions
- delsu post utme form 2020/2021
- is delsu post utme form for 2020 out
- is delsu post utme form for 2020/2021 out
- delsu post utme cut off mark for all department
- delsu post utme date 2020
- delsu post utme date 2020/2021
Eligibility for DELSU Post UTME
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2018/2020 Admission screening.
- On-line application will start from 8th July, 2020.
- Application website closes at 31st July, 2020.
- The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from 5th August, 2020 to 8th August, 2020.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ngand www.delsuonline.com for more information.
Comment below if you want to receive regular updates about DELSU Post UTME 2020.