Dragnet Recruitment 2020/2021 application form | https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/dragnet
On this website we will help you to lunch your career dream by exposing you to job vacancies from top recruitment jobs in Nigeria.
Are you interested in the Ongoing Dragnet solution Recruitment? if yes, then this guide is for you.
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Dragnet Recruitment 2020/2021application form such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date etc. The Dragnet Recruitment 2020/2021 application form 2020 is available online on their official website https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/dragnet visit for more information.
Furthermore, We will provide you with the best method that will grant you a successful portal registration.
In this article we will provide you with all the necessary information concerning dragnet recruitment 2020/2021 and step by step instructions on how to apply successful for the job.
Table of Contents
About Dragnet solutions limited
Dragnet solution is a technology company that provides Computer-Based Testing (CBT) programs.
The firm was incorporated in 2005 but became fully operational in 2007.
Other recommended recruitment links
- BRISIN Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – www.brisin.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/202 | www.careers.ibedc.com
- Federal Teachers Scheme Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Download PDF List
- Survival Fund Registration Portal 2020 www.survivalfund.ng.
- Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 | Download List in PDF
- Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Analyst 2020
- NSCDC past questions and answers | Download Civil defence past question and answer
- Kano SUBEB Recruitment 2020/2021 Registration | Kano state teachers recruitment
- Lagos State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
Dragnet Recruitment 2020 requirements
- minimum of 18 years of age and above.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use of Office software
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of online learning platforms
How to apply for the Dragnet Recruitment process
kindly follow the below procedures
- Visit dragnet solution portal website https://e-recruiter.ng/vacancy/
- Select the job position you want to apply for.
- Create an account if you don’t have one.
- and fill out all the required information