Gombe State Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – Gombestate.gov.ng. this article has cover everything necessary about gombe State scholarship application form.
The application is free and for indegenes of gombe State from all tertiary education across the globe.
- Benue State Scholarship application form 2021/2022 Portal | How To apply benuestate.gov.ng
- Adamawa State scholarship application form 2021
- APPLICATION FOR 2020 NNPC/SNEPCO NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 | https://www.mtnonline.com/scholarships
- TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for Africans 2020
- Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) scholarship for Nigerians undergraduate 2020
- SHELL NIGERIA STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- Apply Dataquest’s Covid-19 Financial Aid Scholarship!
- PTDF POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP OVERSEAS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS IN UK
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020 & How to Apply
- NNPC/Total International Masters Degree Scholarship 2020/2021 in France
- Nigeria Immigration service, NIS Recruitment 2021 Application Portal
Do you wish to apply for Gombe State Scholarship 2021? You are not alone, we are going to guide you through the application process and other information you need to know about the scholarship award.
This scholarship is given to the indegenes of Gombe to assist them in their institution of learning. On this page today, you will learn the requirements and qualifications you need to possess to be a beneficiary of this scholarship scheme. A lot of students like you have been a beneficiary in the past years and you too can be.
Table of Contents
Eligible Local Government Areas
- Akko, Nigeria
- Balanga, Nigeria
- Gombe, Gombe
- Kumo, Gombe, Nigeria
Is The Gombe State Scholarship Form Free?
Yes! The scholarship form is totally free for all candidates. Kindly disregard any publication asking you to pay money to get the scholarship programme form. The Gombe State Government will never ask for money in exchange for the form.
Requirements for Gombe State Scholarship Scheme
A list of requirements will be shown below.
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Delta State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
How to Apply for 2021 Gombe State Scholarship Scheme
After reading the above requirements and you deem yourself fit and qualified for the scholarship award, you can head to the Gombe State Government official website to get the application for. For more information, kindly visit Gombestate.gov.ng.
For more information about gombe State scholarship application form drop your email address in the comment section below. Also subscrisbe to our news letter.