Kwara State SUBEB Teacher’s Recruitment 2020/2021 [KWSUBEB] | Primary & Junior Sec. Schools (Pri, & JSS 1 – JSS 3).
The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) hereby invite applications from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the state’s basic schools (Primary 1 – Junior Secondary School 3).
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2020/2021 such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date etc. Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2020/2021| application form 2020 is available online on their official website https://subeb.kw.gov.ng visit for more information.
Nigeria Certificate in Education 9NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2021/2022 Portal | tescom.kw.gov.ng
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal | www.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.inecnigeria.org
- NSCDC Recruitment 2020/2021 news and Current Updates Today
- First Bank Recruitment 2020/2021 and How to Apply for Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | careers.nigerianports.gov.ng
- How to Retrieve NSCDC Application Number 2020 | Cdfipb.careers – Civil Defence Recruitment
Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2020/2021Requirements
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language
- Only applicants with NCE Certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How to apply for Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2020/2021|
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://subeb.kw.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card); and all academic certificates.
Qualifying Examinations Schedule
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00am.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Kwara SUBEB Recruitment to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2020/2021, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below