As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment form for 2020/202 such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date etc. The Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment form 2020 is available online on their official website www.naportal.com.ng visit for more information.
Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Senior Secondary Schools (SS 1 – SS 3) Teacher’s Recruitment Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Application Guidelines, Qualifying Exam Date, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session [tescom.kw.gov.ng.]
In this article we will provide you with all the necessary information concerning Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment 2022/2022 and step by step instructions on how to apply successful for the job.
The Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) hereby invites applications from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the state’s Senior Secondary Schools. Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
Table of Contents
- 1 Available Subjects
- 2 General Requirements for Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2021/2022
- 3 How to apply for Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment
- 4 Qualifying Examinations Schedule
- 5 Interview Schedule
- 6 Closing date for Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2021/2022
- 7 Share this with Friends
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
General Requirements for Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2021/2022
Applicants should possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of the higher learning in the said subject areas:
- All applicants must possess five (5) o’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal | www.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.inecnigeria.org
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020 List| www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
- FJSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.fjsc.gov.ng
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF file
- How to Retrieve NSCDC Application Number 2020 | Cdfipb.careers – Civil Defence Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.nipost.gov.ng
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Education may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How to apply for Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://tescom.kw.gov.ng
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I.D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates
- Federal University of Health Sciences otukpo, (FUSHO Recruitment) For academic and non academic staff
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- SWAT Recruitment 2020/2021 | How to Apply Special Weapon and Tactics Team
- DMO Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.dmo.gov.ng
- Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | How to Apply
Qualifying Examinations Schedule
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited fro a written qualifying examination scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00am.
- Oral Interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 8th February, 2021 to Saturday 13th February, 2021 by 10:00am daily.
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the kwara state government to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below
Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Closing date for Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2021/2022
This Application will last for two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e Application portal will be open from Sunday 3rd January, 2021 to Saturday 16th January, 2021 by 12:00am midnight.