Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruitment 2020: The latest guide on how to apply for Leadway Assurance Company Limited job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate is shown in this article. You will learn about company job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Leadway Assurance Company has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Leadway Assurance Company Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Leadway Assurance Company
Leadway Assurance Company Limited was founded in 1970. Sir (Dr.) Hassan O. Odukale, (KJW, D.Sc., FCIIN).It has a chequered history of being a company with close attention to relationships, having started operations as a direct motor insurance company.
Soon the relationship developed to a stage where it has established a deep relationship with the brokers’ network in Nigeria, enjoying 80% of its current business from this source.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Leadway Assurance Company Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Other recommended recruitment links:
- AIICO Insurance Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 Application form
- Royal Exchange PLC Recruitment For Retail Sales Manager 2020
- New website for NDE recruitment of 774,000 youths | check the new portal here
- State Security Service recruitment 2020/2021 application form | www.dss.gov.ng
- SHOPRITE Recruitment 2020 Application On-going: [email protected]
- Nigeria Immigration service, NIS Recruitment 2020 Application Portal