Continue Reading After Advertisement
Job Title: Manager, Modern Trade
Ref Id: JR1032707
Location: Ikeja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
- Guinness Nigeria is a major market for Diageo and has historically been involved in the sale and manufacture of beer, lager, ready to drink (RTDs) and malt drinks.
- The Nigerian drinks market is relatively unsophisticated, but highly dynamic. The concentration of purchasing power amongst national accounts and off-trade follows the global trend resulting in ever-increasing pressure on pricing, profitability and service.
- In that regard, Nigeria represents the greatest spirits growth opportunity available on the continent and Guinness Nigeria has expanded its operations and portfolio of brands by venturing into the marketing and sales of Diageo’s already existing rich Spirit brands as well as mainstream spirits.
Table of Contents
Minimum years of experience
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 4 – 7 years Sales and/or Customer Marketing and Brand Knowledge experience
- HND / University Degree with a strong track record in Sales, preferably in selling either within or outside the Beverage industry. Particularly critical is previous experience in account management or other customer facing roles.
- A strong and broad track record in Commercial with experience of leading strategic planning with customers and P&L/financial data accountability.
- Good track record with translating strategy into action.
- Influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills