Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Analyst 2020 : Mkobo Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position of: Graduate Analyst. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess B.Sc qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
Table of Contents
- 1 Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Analyst
- 2 How to Apply Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Analyst 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Analyst
Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment Requirements
- B.Sc. Holders with a minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Relevant experience of data entry
- Strong analytical skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to deliver excellent results both working independently and as part of a team
- Good communication, presentation, analytical, and reporting skills;
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Analyst 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using “Graduate Analyst” as subject of the email.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.naportal.com.ng
- Kano SUBEB Recruitment 2020/2021 Registration | Kano state teachers recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.ubeconline.com
- Taraba State government recruitment 2020| How to apply successfully