National Health Insurance Scheme, NHIS recruitment 2020 Application form portal
In this article we will provide you with important information on National Health Insurance Scheme, NHIS recruitment 2020. You have to understand that (www.nhis.gov.ng) is the recruitment portal for the ongoing recruitmentt in National Health Insurance Scheme.
Do you want to join/work National Health Insurance Scheme? If yes then this post is for you just read to the very end to know what you need to get to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the NHIS job 2020.
A lot of people who want to apply keep on asking us; when is the National Health Insurance Scheme 2020 recruitment starting?
Catch a glimpse of:SARS Recruitment Application Portal 2020 | www.npf.gov.ng
This question will be Attend to on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the NHIS job will also be certainly outlined. So, stay informed.
Applicants who want to download the NHIS application form should do so by visiting the NHIS website at www.nhis.gov.ng and download the NHIS form 2020 PDF.
Other recommended recruitment links
- P-yes Registration 2020/2021 Form
- Police Recruitment Portal Login policerecruitment.gov.ng | NPF Portal 2020
- NPF Recruitment Guarantor Form 2020 PDF Download | Nigeria Police force Recruitment
- Nigeria police recruitment past questions and answers Download
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Application form online
- State Security Service recruitment 2020/2021 application form | www.dss.gov.ng
- Nigeria Immigration service, NIS Recruitment 2020 Application Portal
- NPower Application Slip for 2020 | Download & Print N-Power Recruitment Application Slip
Note: NHIS registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register NHIS job vacancies.
As of now the National Health Insurance Scheme, NHIS recruitment 2020 is not in session. Keep on visiting this site for more News on when the portal will be opened.
Table of Contents
Requirements for NHIS Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 National Health Insurance Scheme, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NHIS Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NHIS job:
- Visit the NHIS recruitment portal at https://www.nhis.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NHIS official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
NHIS Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NHIS 2020 Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About NHIS
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate established under Act 35 of 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost
NHIS is to provide social health insurance in Nigeria where health care services of contributors are paid from the common pool of funds contributed by the participants of the Scheme.
It is a pre-payment plan where participants pay a fixed regular amount. The amount/funds are pooled, allowing the Health Maintenance Organisations(HMOs) to pay for those needing medical attention
It is primarily a risk sharing arrangement which can improve resource mobilisation and equity. It is indeed regarded as the most widely used form of health care financing worldwide.
NHIS also regulate private health Insurance operated by HMOs. HMOs should have a hyperlink to the HMOs list on the site
Health Insurance is social security system that guarantees the provision of needed health services to persons on the payment of token contributions at regular intervals.