NCDMB Recruitment 2020: This page contain an Understanding guide on how to apply for Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board Recruitment, recruitment requirement, qualification and other important information about Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board. Take your time and read through.
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) was established by the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD) of 2010 with the vision of becoming the instrument for the industrialization of Nigeria.
It also has a mission statement which is – To promote the development and utilization of in-country capacities for the industrialization of Nigeria through the effective implementation of the Nigerian Content Act.”
- NPower Batch C Selection Test Past Questions & Answers Pdf 2020 | Download Here
- NDE Recruitment 2020/2021 Application form portal | Apply now www.nde.gov.ng
- Nigeria Immigration service, NIS Recruitment 2020 Application Portal
- SHOPRITE Recruitment 2020 Application On-going: [email protected]
- Coren Recruitment application form 2020| Apply here now
- MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 | https://www.mtnonline.com/scholarships
- Imo State SUBEB Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 | imostate.gov.ng/imsubeb
Rumors has been spread online that the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent applicant to offer the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Bank of Industry recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
The general secretary of Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board Mr. Simbi Wabote disclosed this to newsmen on Tuesday, according to Wabote, the board has plan to recruit about 300,000 job opportunities for Nigerians citizen across the Federation.
He cited the need the organization quest to provide qualitative manpower for the growing oil and gas industry in the country.
In his further statement he announced that the Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) Recruitment 2020/2021 will create about 300,000 jobs opportunities to all Nigerians Graduate citizen with the vision to provide manpower qualitative manpower for the growing oil and gas industry in the Nigeria.
Function of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board
- To review, assess and approve Nigerian Content plans developed by operators
- To set guidelines and minimum content levels for project-related activities across the oil and gas value chain.
- To engage in targeted capacity-building interventions that would deepen indigenous capabilities- Human Capital Development, Infrastructure & Facilities, Manufactured Materials & Local Supplier Development.
- To grow and manage the Nigerian Content Development Fund
- To establish, maintain and operate the Joint Qualification System (NOGICJQS) in conjunction with industry stakeholders.
- To monitor Nigerian Content Compliance by operators and service providers. This will be in terms of cumulative spending, employment creation and sources of local goods, services and materials utilized on projects and operations.
- To award Certificate of Authorization for projects that complies with Nigerian Content provisions.
- To conduct studies, research, investigation, workshops and trainings aimed at advancing the development of Nigerian Content.
Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring BoardRequirements 2020
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Applicants must possess a university degree from recognized institutions in Nigeria
- A sound working knowledge of the Nigerian Local Content Law
- In-depth understanding of the Oil and Gas Legal Regime
- All applicants aspiring for Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) jobs must have computer knowledge
- Candidates must be familiar with proposals preparation and project management in Oil and Gas industry
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NCDMB Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To apply for NCDMB Recruitment 2017/2018 is very simple but you must possess the following
- National identity card
- Degree result and certificate
- Scan passport photograph
- FSLC/WASSCE statement of results
To ascertain if the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board Recruitment website: http://ncdmb.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the BOI Recruitment form is out.