Nigerian police Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal |www.policerecruitment.ng
You are welcome to recruitmentdesk.com.ng. on this website we will help you to lunch your career dream by exposing you to job vacancies from top recruitment jobs in Nigeria.
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Nigerian police application form for 2020/2021 such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date etc. The Nigerian police application form 2020 is available online on their official website www.policerecruitment.ng visit for more information.
Other recommended recruitment links.
- NDLEA shortlisted candidates for 2020/2021
- ICPC shortlisted candidates 2020/2021
- ICPC shortlisted candidates 2020/2021
- NSCDC shortlisted candidates 2020/2021
- Nigerian custom shortlisted candidates names for 2020/2021
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/202
The Nigerian police wish to invite application from suitable qualified candidates for enrollment into the Nigerian police workforce for 2020/2021
2) The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020.
3) The names of the successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers or on this website on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.
4) A Candidate who is suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in speech Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees Bow legs Bent knees. Le knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
2) Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form (Review the
3) Information before final submission)
4) Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case-sensitive, please.
5) You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process
6) WARNING No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal for candidates emails.
7) The online application will be open for a period of six(6) weeks, from 14th July 2020 to 23rd August 2020
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE
Nigerian police Recruitment Application Requirements
Before you think of applying for Nigerian police, you have to take note the following application requirements.
- Nationality: you must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Age: you must be 18 years and above
- Education: you much have an o level certificate which much includes a least 5 credit (mathematics and English)WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must have a good character and must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Nigerian police to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on Nigerian police recruitment, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below