Npower Transition 2019 for Beneficiaries | All you need to know about Npower Transition Programme – Npower Transition 2019 – This article will guide you on Npower Transition Portal (npvn.npower.gov.ng) and every information you need to know about the Npower 2019 transition programme for beneficiaries.
Information reaching has it that Npower Transition has been activated on the Npvn portal. Lots of Npower beneficiaries have been asking us questions regarding the transition programme.
What is Npower Transition? From what we’ve gathered so far, N-Power, has created a transition page on beneficiaries NPVN dashboard.
Currently, not all beneficiaries can access the page though the page tittle is available but is seems the page is on the activation mode.
Table of Contents
How to Participate in Npower Transition Programme
Once you have Login to NPVN Dashboard , you will see about 6 options provided for N-power Transition. Beneficiaries have the option to chose from any available one.
- Become a SANEF Agent: With 50,000 Naira you can begin your journey in Entrepreneurship as a SANEF
- Start a Business with a GEEP Loan: 100,000 Naira loan to enable you begin a business in your community
- Become a Teacher: Teach as a School teacher in your community.
- Start a Farm/Expand your Farm: Begin farming and start feeding the nation.
- Become a Field/Data Agent: Work as an Agent for a Bank, Research Agency or Consumer Goods company. join the community collection
- Become a Community Policeman: Join the Police force to secure and protect your community.
Npower Transition Latest News
We will be glad to keep you informed about all the News about the Npower Transition programme. Any updates released by the Federal Government will be updated here.
As a matter of fact, we strive to make sure we keep all beneficiaries informed about Npower latest news and updates.
So, if you want to stay updated, you simply have to follow the instructions that will outlined below and you will receive Npower news.
To get the latest news about the Npower Transition Programme, kindly drop a comment below and we will keep you updated.