NTA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form and Requirements. This article will help you with all the necessary information on National Television Authority Recruitment portal is www.nta.ng the application is to be submitted online.
The Nigerian Television Authority – also known as NTA is a Nigerian government-owned and partly commercial broadcaster that was inaugurated in 1977, at inauguration it had monopoly on television broadcasting in the country. The NTA runs the biggest television network in Africa with stations in several parts of Nigeria.
Has NTA Recruitment 2020 started? This is a question lots of our readers have been asking us. Today, we have decided to cover every aspect of the National Television Authority Recruitment.
This will also guide you how to be successful applicant the requirements you need in order to get NTA recruitment 2020 job.
NTA is currently recruiting graduates and non-graduates into various vacant positions in the organization.
- WAEC Recruitment
- NESREA Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
NTA Recruitment 2020 Requirements
The requirements for this recruitment exercise is stated below;
- Possession of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- All Applicant Must Possess NYSC discharge certificates.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
Important Points to Note on NTA Recruitment 2020
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NTA Recruitment 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NTA Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by NTA.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.nta.ng
- NTA Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NTA.
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment 2020