This guide will teach you what you need to know about the currently ongoing NUT Recruitment. We shall show you how to apply for the ongoing 2021 NUT recruitment. In addition, we shall provide you the Official website, an easy link for you through which you can submit your application.
Nigeria Union of Teachers recruitment is one of the major Federal Government Agencies in Nigeria. The role of the Establishment is to improve the standards of education by producing and recruiting quality teachers into the Nigerian Academic System.
- ICPC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.icpc.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021/2022 | www.careers.ibedc.com
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.nigerianarmyms.ng
- First Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 and How to Apply for Job Vacancies
- Wema Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- Lasu recruitment 2021 application form Portal | Lagos State University Recruitment | apply now
- Kaduna State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2021/2022
- Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2021/2022 Portal | tescom.kw.gov.ng
- SMEDAN Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.smedan.gov.ng
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates PDF 2020/2021 | Immigration Recruitment shortlist
furthermore, it is needful to say that the Agency is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where you are coming from. It does not matter one’s background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, ward, local government or state.
Moreover, as a federal parastatal, NUT is a massive employer of labor. And her recruitment is for all the 36 States of the Federation. And the Establishment has a good salary structure.
More importantly, the agency’s recruitment procedures do not involve the payment of money to any. The recruitment is absolutely free. The recruitment is for everyone that intends to apply.
Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the recruitment. Meanwhile, if anyone is asking you to pay money to him for any reason related to the process, do well to report the person via https://www.nut-nigeria.org/
Table of Contents
NUT RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
To get a job with NUT you need to know the Qualification requirements and the following are the requirement:
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant disciplines obtained from a recognized institution.
- Candidate must not be more than 40 years of age.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Must not have any criminal record or criminal conviction.
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration.
When is NUT RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CLOSING?
Information reaching our desk now have no specified date for closing the recruitment portal, However, we advice you to book mark this page so that anytime the closing date is disclosed to us we will update it here.
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Nigeria union of teachers to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on NUT recruitment, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below