Ogun State Scholarship application form 2021/2022 Portal | How To apply ogunstate.gov.ng
With your o’level results you can grab a scholarship with ogun state scholarship board provided you are an indegene of the state.
This guide will show you how to do that, page contains the relevant guidelines on how to become a successful beneficiary of the ogun State 2021 Scholarship Award. You will also be guided on how to apply without hitches, and also the latest updates about the ogun State Bursary Award.
Table of Contents
List of Eligible Local Government Areas In ogun State
- Abeokuta North Local Government.
- Abeokuta South Local Government.
- Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government.
- Ewekoro Local Government.
- Ifo Local Government.
- Ijebu East Local Government.
- Ijebu North Local Government.
- Ijebu North East Local Government.
- Ijebu Ode Local Government.
- Ikenne Local Government.
- Imeko Afon Local Government.
- Ipokia Local Government.
- Obafemi Owode Local Government.
- Odogbolu Local Government.
- Odeda Local Government.
- Ogun Waterside Local Government.
- Remo North Local Government.
- Sagamu Local Government.
- Yewa North Local Government.
- Yewa South Local Government.
Any body can apply if you have the requirements. Ogun State scholarship 2021 application dateline is not yet reveal as well as the starting date
What many interested applicant did not know is that you can be a direct beneficiary of this scheme, within and even outside the country. All you need to do is simply be an indigene of the State.
Ogun is a state in southwestern part of Nigeria. Created in 1976, it borders Lagos State to the south, Oyo and Osun states to the north, Ondo to the east and the Republic of Benin to the west. Abeokuta is the capital and largest city in the state.
Eligibility and Requirements.
To qualify for the 2020 Ogun State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Ogun State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Ogun State (Federal University of Agriculture, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Crescent University, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Saapade Polytechnic, Federal College Of Education Osiele, Tai Solarin University of Education, Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, Bells University of Technology, Covenant University, Adetokunbo University, Babcock University, Crawford University, McPherson University, Mountain Top University).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Ogun State Government Scholarship Scheme 2020 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Ogun State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
Let us know if you have any questions about Ogun State Scholarship application form in the comment section below.