Survival Fund Registration Portal 2020 www.survivalfund.ng. survival fund registration application form is out online. The applications will be submitted online via their portal www.survivalfund.ng for this year’s recruitment.
Do you know of survival fund registration?
Do you want to apply for a loan? This article will provide you with information on how to apply successfully when you read to the end.
The Federal government of Nigeria has successfully lunch N75Bn MSME Survival Fund for businesses who have been affected negatively due to the modern pandemic. So these businesses men/women can apply for this loan to support their business.
But there are things you need to know before you can successfully get the loan.
Do you what it takes to get the survival funds loan? If your answer to the is no the this article have all the necessary requirements so try to understand them so that you won’t be left out.
Table of Contents
How to Apply for N75Bn MSME Survival Fund
- Here is the website to register www.survivalfund.ng
- You have to scroll a little to the registration link button and click on it for smooth registration.
- You will have to fill all the necessary information and details you are asked.
- Make a print out of your acknowledgement slip to prove that you actually register.
Application Form & Portal
- Payroll Support: the federal government targets to assist about 500,000 MSMEs. This will help them have liquid cash to pay staff salaries etc.
- Formalisation Support: a Window is open here to see that over 250,000 unregistered business get registered free of charge.
- General Grant: 50,000 naira will be given to identifiable businesses that are massively affected by the pandemic.
- Artisan/Transport Support: Artisan and Transport Support operators are not left out because over 333,000 will receive the support of 30 thousand naira.
- Guaranteed Offtake Scheme: Bulk purchase of products from 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood
MSME Survival Fund
The federal government is launching a new site. that will help see Nigerian businesses pull through the current economic storm. Here MSME that is at the point of collapse will get a Survival Fund that is just like the youwin conditional grant.
You might ask, why is the federal government providing these funds? The federal government knows that in no distance time most employers of labour are going to lay off their workers and this will have a negative multiplier effect on the economy.
To prevent the imminent job loss the federal government had to step in, to save the situation by helping save 1.3million jobs across the country.
- Duration: this scheme might come in stages but the first stage is going to last for just 3 months. There might be an extension but don’t worry we are going to inform you more on this.
- Target Beneficiaries: employees of MSMEs and Self-employed individuals are highly likely to receive this funding
FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Application Requirements
- Employees’ or beneficiary’s company should be in Nigeria and also registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- To fast track, the disbursements of funds beneficiaries Must have BVN
- Employers of labour must show proof that they have a staff strength of not less than 3 persons
- Business must be functional and should be owned by a Nigerian
Self-employed Individuals :
- You should actively be involved in the provision of Services under the transportation sector, i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers. (Uber, Bolt Taxify etc) and Mechanics
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Registration Period.
The starting date of FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Registration is 21st September 2020. We are going to update this page if the closing date is announced.
Key point to note :
- Payroll support: target over 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs that are at the point of collapse as this will help them meet necessary obligations in their businesses. At least each business will have funds to pay N30,000 to N50,000 per employee salaries in a space of 3 months.
- Formalization Support: there will be free business registration as this will help the federal government increase it revenue base in future time.
- General Grant: Not less than 100,000 business will greatly benefit from these funds, they are going to receive 50,000 or more.
If you have any questions about survival fund registration that I don’t answer here, let me know in the comments and I’ll answer them here or in a future blog post.