TASU Post UTME/DE Form and online Screening Details, 2020/2021
The Taraba State University (TASU), Jalingo has announced the commencement of the Admission Screening Exercise for Post-UTME Students for the 2020/2021 academic session. The Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost and the deadline for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced by the management of the university. The cut-off mark is 160 and above. Application cost is ₦2000. Screening is online.
Table of Contents
All prospective candidates who chose Taraba State University Jalingo as their first choice for 2020/2021 academic session and scored 160 and above in JAMB UTME are eligible as well as Direct Entry (DE).
How to Apply for TASU Post UTME/DE Screening
1. Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php to register.
2. Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account.
3. Fill the form online and submit online.
4. Print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
5. Upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
NOTE: Original copies of credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at the Faculty level in due time after successfully securing admission.
- Unilag post utme result 2020/2021| how to check unilag post utme screening result
- SSU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
- Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 for UAT | See Date and Requirement
- NWU (YMSUK) Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
- UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session is out
- DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is Out | See Screening Date
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NDA cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 academic session 72nd Regular Course
The Admission exercise commencement date for 2020/2021 session is expected to last till 30th September, 2020.
The Taraba State University (TASU) is a state government owned and operated Nigerian university.
Taraba State University has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.