TY danjuma mba scholarship for Africans -Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the TY danjuma scholarship for Africans who have the minimum requirements for the scholarship to study in top universities in Nigeria and the World at large. You can check below for requirement and cloing date.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top-10 leading Business Schools in the world.
- TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship is for young scientists 2020
- Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) scholarship for Nigerians undergraduate 2020
- SHELL NIGERIA STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- Apply Dataquest’s Covid-19 Financial Aid Scholarship!
- PTDF POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP OVERSEAS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS IN UK
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020 & How to Apply
- NNPC/Total International Masters Degree Scholarship 2020/2021 in France
- CBN covid19 loan for households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
Launched in 2011, The TY Danjuma Scholarship aims to help up to eight students a year. Since launching, scholarships have been awarded to 43 students in total attending Harvard Business School, INSEAD, London Business School, MIT: Sloan, Stanford Graduate School of Business, University of California at Berkeley: Haas, University of Chicago: Booth, IE Business School Madrid, University of Cambridge: Judge, University of Pennsylvania: Wharton and Columbia Business School. The scholars have come from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco and Togo.
- Open to African postgraduate students;
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship regardless of domicile.
- The TY Danjuma Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
How to Apply for TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship.
Between June 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020, eligible students should email [email protected] with the following information:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your budget and funding shortfall (include all scholarship and loans information).