UNICEF Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021| www.unicef.org
You are welcome to recruitmentdesk.com.ng. on this website, we will help you to lunch your career dream by exposing you to job vacancies from top recruitment jobs in Nigeria and the World at large.
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on United Nations children’s fund application form for 2020/202 and other related important information such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date, etc. application form 2020 is available online on their official website www.unicef.org visit for more information.
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information concerning UNICEF recruitment 2020/2021 and step by step instructions on how to apply successfully for the job. Make sure you have all your credentials ready for this job as the United Nations children’s fund would not entertain any delay in submission of the necessary required documents so prepare ahead of time.
Other recommended recruitment links
- INEC Recruitment Registration Process & Application form
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020 List| www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
- DIA recruitment application form online 2020 | www.dia.gov.ng
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- SARS recruitment application portal 2020| www.npf.gov.ng
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and Guidelines
- FERMA RECRUITMENT application form 2020/2021 portal | www.ferma.gov.ng
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.naportal.com.ng
- NAICOM Recruitment 2020/2021 application Form Portal | www.naicom.gov.ng
Table of Contents
UNICEF Recruitment Requirements
Before you think of applying for the federal road maintenance agency, you have to take note of the application requirements which you will come across in this article. So be careful to read in between lines for a full understanding of what you need in other get the job.
- You need to possess an advance degree in any of the related fields.
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgements and decisions and very good training skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset
How to Apply for UNICEF Job Recruitment
To apply, visit UNICEF recruitment portal, visit www.unicef.org/about/employ/ to start your application.
Warning: Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the United Nations children’s fund to help you get the job, it’s free.
To get latest job vacancies from UNICEF, you can bookmark this page and be checking back regularly to stay informed about UNICEF jobs.
If you want to be notified on UNICEF Recruitment, kindly leave a comment below so we can be sending you regular updates.