Unilever Nigeria Plc recruitment application form vacancies for (HND/BSC)| Leadership Internship Programme
Unilever Nigeria plc recruitment application form is out if you are are interested in the job read the instructions below and apply
Are you looking for jobs in Nigeria? And do you know that Unilever Nigeria plc has commenced it’s recruitment? If you are among interested candidates willing to apply for this job then we get all the information that will help you succeed and secure your place in the Unilever Nigeria public liability company.
Our aim always is to expose Nigerians who are unemployed to top Nigerian jobs and companies. We serve as a link between you and the top Nigerian jobs and companies.
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Unilever Nigeria plc recruitment application form for 2020/2021 and other related important information such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date, etc. The cooperate affairs commission application form 2020 is available online on their official website here. visit for more information.
Other recommended recruitment links
Do you know what you need to succeed in this job?
Table of Contents
- 1 Title: Unilever Leadership Internship Programme – Customer Development Unilever Nigeria Plc recruitmeNt application form vacancies for (HND/BSC)| Leadership Internship Programme
- 2 How to Apply Unilever Leadership Internship Programme 2020 – Customer Development.
Title: Unilever Leadership Internship Programme – Customer Development Unilever Nigeria Plc recruitmeNt application form vacancies for (HND/BSC)| Leadership Internship Programme
Job Number: 200001O1
Function: Customer Development
Work Level: NYSC Internship
Job Schedule : Full-time
Shift: Day Job
- Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
- Support Territory Managers to ensure improved penetration through GT Channels
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Ensures KD profitability
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
Critical success Factors for the Job
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and Relationship Management skills
- Organizational awareness
- Coaching skills
- IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
- Has to be a thinker and a doer
- Graduate – University or Polytechnic
- 0–12 months experience, preferably in sales
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Interest in data analysis
- Supply Chain (Logistics & Customer Facing teams), CD Operations, Trade Category Management, Customer Marketing, CD Finance teams, HR Business Partner.
- The nature of this contact ranges from persuading, negotiating, holding the people accountable and exchange of information.
- Key Distributors, third party service providers and local governing council, depending on territory.
- The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.
Freedom to Act:
- What level of freedom is required to change work process and apply discretion?
- Is the role-holder responsible for co-ordinating the work activities of others?
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
How to Apply Unilever Leadership Internship Programme 2020 – Customer Development.
Interested and qualified candidates should: